Atlantiss Positive Displacement Flow Meters
Atlantiss Positive Displacement Flow Meters is engineered and specifically manufactured in accordance to the harsh requirements for Fuels, Oils, LPG, Solvents and Acids & Other Industrial Chemicals.
All of our flow meters are exclusively engineered with no metal-to-metal conatct within the measuring chamber, making use of a thin liquid capillary film between rotating and stationary components for hydraulic sealing. This unique design results in minimal wear, sustained accuracy and low operating costs.
- Mechanical Register
- Low pressure drop across meter
- -40 degree to 70 degree C
- Lightweight aluminum bodies
- Certified for custody transfer (legal for direct resale)
- Highly accurate: 0.125% or better over: 5:1 range and 0.22% over 10:1 range.
- Truck Metering (M Models)
- Refined Fuels (Class 1)
- LPG (Class 10)
- Aviation Fuel (Class 2)
- Alternative Fuel
- Lube Oils
- Bulk Plant / Terminal Metering
- Crude Petroleum Products
- Refined Petroleum Products & LPG
- Alternative Fuels
- Industrial Chemicals / Solvents
- Marine Fuel / Bunker Oil
- Hot Asphalt / Asphalt Emulsions
Atlantiss Handheld Ultrasonic Flow Meters