- Achieve sales targets and profitability plans on assigned region.
- Develop and maintain high level relationship with clients.
- Assist with technical issues and troubleshooting with clients.
- Manage T&Cs issues including late payment issues.
- Provide monthly sales forecast to management.
- Gather market price and competitor positioning and strategic planning.
- Establish and create Atlantiss branding awareness globally.
- Establish new client data base.
- Close follow up on orders till delivery and after sales support
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.(education cert not required for candidates with proven sales record)
- 2 years of experience in engineering sales (Marine/Offshore/Oil and Gas)
- Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills.
- Highly sales driven and target motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Class 3 Driving license. Possess own mode of transport for sales visits.
- Able to speak and write Chinese.
- Candidate must be able to travel immediately as requested.